Sirius Computer Solutions Marketing Associate in San Antonio, Texas
Requisition Number 18-0168
Title Marketing Associate
City San Antonio
Description As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Checkpoint, Cisco, Citrix, DellEMC, F5, FireEye, HDS, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, Palo Alto, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
The Marketing Associate Program is designed to provide broad and diverse exposure and education in all functions of the Sirius marketing organization. This includes but is not limited to development and solid understanding of demand generation marketing campaigns, corporate marketing, marketing automation, sales enablement, logistics support, marketing tools, processes and best practices, lead management, funding programs and communications.
Upon successful completion of the Marketing Associate education program, the Associate will have the ability to apply and interview for open positions as they become available within the Marketing department. Time frame for the completion of the education program is approximately a year and is based upon the Associate’s marketing experience as well as aptitude in the Associate role. Completion is at management’s discretion.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Participates in planning and implementing demand generation Campaigns/Events and sales enablement strategic to the company and reinforces/drives sales efforts through coordination with all levels of the sales/technical organization
• Participates in Campaigns/Events including: digital, social, email/direct mail, telemarketing and webcasts while adhering to an assigned budget
• Assists with the development and planning of all program assets including sales enablement, whitepapers, website content and marketing communication support
• Provides pre and post tactic logistics, funding and audit
• Secures business partner funding for all marketing tactics including pre-approval, claim and payment process
• Supports campaigns in accordance with strategic initiatives, business partner funding and internal processes
• Provides partner led management updates, contact development and data management while ensuring leads generated from marketing tactics are distributed to the sales organization
• Analyzes campaign results and provides ROI reporting to internal stakeholders and business partners
• Assists with corporate events as needed
• All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
• Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. HIPAA or other regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
Requirements Position Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related business field
• At least one (1) year marketing, campaigns, events, lead management, programs or communications experience or prior experience in marketing related field through internships and other employment
• Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Other Position Requirements
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated organizational, project management and time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast- paced environment
• Demonstrated strong attention to detail and record keeping
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work independently with minimal supervision
The above primary duties, responsibilities and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility.